Daintree Activities And Attractions
We would like you to enjoy your stay with us and get the best from our beautiful region.
If you have special interests, share them with us and we'll be happy to recommend, with our local knowledge, what we think you will appreciate most.
Our beautiful swimming pool and the Retreat library are all yours. Take a leisurely walk, relax with a book or do nothing at all!
- Take a day or night guided walk in the World Heritage-listed rainforest
- Snorkel on a reef cruise from Cape Tribulation
- Book a river cruise on the Daintree River or Cooper Creek. Cruises offer birdwatching, wildlife and crocodile spotting, and river or reef fishing
- Visit the Rainforest Environment & Interpretive Centre
- Walk the many boardwalks through the rainforests in the area
- "Surf" the rainforest canopy
- Visit Cape Tribulation Fruit Farm for tropical fruit tasting
- Picnic on the beach or at a nearby river waterhole
- Go horse riding or sea kayaking at Cow Bay or Cape Tribulation
- Take a 4WD safari beyond Cape Tribulation to Bloomfield and Cooktown
- Let yourself be pampered and have a massage.